The Girls

The Girls
Grace, Mommy, and Faith

Sunday, March 23, 2008

As she says "I told you so..."

I know, I know... Long time, no write. I knew this is exactly what would happen: that I'd take the time to get my page all set up, and then TOTALLY run out of time to update the damn thing. Well, finally, we have updates!! I had been trying to upload wedding pictures for the past month, but anytime I tried at work it made my computer lock up and the old computer at home was TOO slow. But we're cooking with gas now: new home computer, new speedy internet access, and, voila - new pics! I'll get more posted soon... I'm still learning!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well h-e-l-l-o there stranger! Glad to see you are finally back! Love the pictures of you all! The girls are so grown up. How is married life treating you all? Been getting my big marathon train on and walking all over the USA...hope to hear more from you soon. Take care.

The Garver Family said...

It's about time. hahaha I'm glad that you all got a home computer and can keep everyone posted on whats going on. Chel